23 October 2014

At The Coast

If i was going to the ocean this year
Early in the morning
I´d stand at the beach or on a cliff
Staring into your direction
Miles and miles beyond the Horizon
Where you are, living your life
Work, eat, sleep… beep beep
And I imagine you
I see you in my mind
And I again, like so many times wish impossible things
The wishes fill my eyes and roll down my cheeks

And to make it all better for me
I´d write you a letter and name all my dreams
My wishes, my hopes, how much you mean to me
And in how many ways I love you
How I Miss you.. and all and everything about you
I´d write it all down
A long letter
Then i´d roll it up and put it in the empty bottle
Of the sweet wine that I had the night before
I´d close it with the red coloured cork
Throwing it into the sea
Watch it float and jump in the surf
Hoping that you might find the message
on your vacation to the beach

A23 // Aug. 3rd, 2007

No comments: