23 October 2014

After A Big Fight

So this it?
This is how it feels? (empty)
Every Song seems to tell me now
to move on
to leave you
to forget you
to find someone new
that i deserve better
and talks about the end.
No, that cant be just by accident.
No, no, no. (fate)

Its cold, so cold here.
I used to like your place
and just like that i feel so strange
(misplaced)
and unwelcome here.

So this is it?
This is how it feels?
You told me so often
that you love me so much
but why dont you even bother
to fight for us?
Is that how you love me from all
of your heart?
Just to turn your back on me
when things dont go that smooth?
A bump in the road and you drop me?
say that you dont care
(not speaking at all?)
fall asleep as if nothing
happened?

What do you dream tonight?
What will you say
when you find me here on the floor
after you finally woke up,
find me still awake
the liquid salt lines finally dried
Hours of pacing, bleeding, thinking
denying, regretting, rethinking
moving on, hesitating, regrets
and loss
heartache?
Fear!
Move on!
I cant!
MOVE ON!

Heart and mind fighting the
cruelest fight, back and forth
and I am cheering for one
then for the other.
Goodbye! No,no no!
Walk on, Move on
No, please & liquid salt.

What my mind knew all along
what my heart still denies
and fears
what brings me to tears
Yes i know what i should do
what i should have done right away.
Never be alone again, but i
cant be with you anymore.

Even though
it hurts
(i loved you) (yes i think i did)
but i know i´ll live
Is this it? Is this what you
wanted?
And if its not why dont you stop me
before I can execute?
Goodbye.
No one ever told me that forever was this short.

A23 // Oct. 2007

No comments: