23 October 2011

New Beginnings

I have to admit I forgot about my blog... and I guess it shows.(DUH) Not that anyone really noticed.. I think only very very few people have ever seen this blog at all. I dont know if this will change anytime soon, but quite frankly I dont care. All I want is to have my say, whenever I want and whenever I feel like it. I just need a space to be me... far away from all the daily responsiblities or other restrictions. Freedom starts here, right now.
I´ll be posting some of my writings. Poems. Lyrics. I dont know what it is... All I know... I wrote these pieces at some point and some are rather bad and some are actually pretty good ( I still wonder how on earth i came up with those ideas... ) They have been released on a forum a while back I got some good and not so good feedback... Both is fine. Its just a point of view... here is mine!

No comments: