23 October 2011

march 2006

Leisure Time

feet diggin in the yellow dry grass
crickets chirping their summer song
shaded and closed eyes
hands hanging limp at your side
a book split open over your stomach
the sun burning down
flies that take a walk on your sweaty skin
you wave them lazily away

i squint in the bright sun
cover my eyes to watch you dozing with a straw hat on your face
a breeze every now and then drying, cooling our hot wet skin
my tshirt puffing from the breeze
my hair tossled from the sleep
i sit down on the pier
feet diggin in the cool green water
splashing, spraying water in the sun
a rainbow before my eyes

your shadow falling on me
you sit down next to me
your thighs touching mine
4 feet now splashing in the sun
a drop of water you follow it right down my spine
your arms around me you kiss my neck
a nibble on my ear
“i love you my dear”

No comments: